The following list is a set of guidelines that are applicable to every in game request. The sections below will provide additional notes or information that may apply to specific types of reimbursement/recovery requests.
• All requests must be sent within a week (7 days) from when the loss occurred. After that time we will not provide reimbursement/recovery.
• NPC'ed, trash, or broken Weapons/Items will not be recover.
• Characters deleted either accidentally or intentionally may be restored on a case-by-case basis. Restored characters are returned "as is".
• Reimbursement/Recovery can only be requested by the in-game owner of the items lost.
• Reimbursement/Recovery will only be granted if a loss is attributable to a bug or server error.
• Any losses attributable to errors in the 9Dragons client may not be eligible for reimbursement.
• Any losses attributable to problems with a player's system (i.e. computer, internet connection, etc.) or any system owned by a third party are not eligible for reimbursement.
• Losses caused by lag or non-server related disconnection will not be reimbursed.
• Any losses of any kind resulting from a large-scale player engagement are not covered by this reimbursement policy.